Monday, November 16, 2009

Logo Naming Contest!


We need a name for our winking crane logo. Something fun that expresses what winck n' crane is all about. Annie's Homegrown's Rabbit of Approval is named Bernie, and the Paul Frank monkey is named Julius (tuck that away for trivia night!).

So what will his (her?) name be? You decide! Submit your suggestion in the comment box by December 10th, and we'll choose a winner by December 15th. The prize package will include a pacifier clip, exclusive winck n' crane logo onesie, and a surprise--just in time for the holidays!

NOTE: if you're having trouble leaving a comment, feel free to do so on our Facebook Fan Page. Thanks!

Annabel in the onesie that started it all!


10 comments:

  1. I think you should name her Beatrice. That name makes me think of childhood whimsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Beatrice was my grandmother's name. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK after much deliberation, I narrowed it down to 2: Josie (which means "He will enlarge", seems like a good thing when starting a business!) or Gertrude/Trudie (which is inspired by the first 3 letters of the Greek word for Crane).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darren votes... Chester ("because it's fun")
    Cheri votes.... Grudy Grus (see taxonomy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should name it Winky. Wincky the Crane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the ideas, everyone. Keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for Trudie, if we are allowed to vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should name her Lilly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops. i'm a day late to the contest - but I'll submit anyways I guess. I think she shoudl be Isabella - long and elegant like the neck of a crane - but maybe called Izzy for short because it's more fun. my two cents :)

    ReplyDelete